ShareIn works with our customers to provide direct investment platforms. Our clients span a range of sectors, from funding pioneering businesses that install life-changing solar systems in Sub-Saharan Africa to FinTechs launching new impact investment equities funds.
We are looking for a keen and capable individual to join our Client Support team to help maintain a good relationship with our customers and support them when they come across issues with their platform. Additionally, you will be required to listen to our clients to understand their needs and identify gaps in our core offering, allowing you to develop an understanding how we can build on and improve our platforms.
You’ll have an opportunity to build skills rapidly amongst a team who will train and mentor you as you grow into the role which involves:
- Acting as an account manager with particular customers developing a good working relationship and communicating effectively
- Maintaining and developing records of support requests from our customers – we currently use Trello
- Managing the information flow to our customers on the progress of a request whilst managing expectations
- Testing the implementation of support fixes and new functionality before it goes live on platforms
- Resolving raised client issues directly where possible and where efficient to do so
- Using judgement to prioritise inbound requests, whilst ensuring lower priority tasks are picked up in a timely fashion
- Undertaking tasks to support the development of new platforms which may include creating page templates, adding content, formatting copy or images and testing
- Delivering demos of platform functionality
- Processing financial transactions using our payment solution
- Maintaining records of payment discrepancies and seeking to resolve these promptly
- Working with and manipulating data sets, having a working knowledge of Excel, and an ability to work to and follow established documentation processes
We’re an informal and friendly team that’s making an impact on the way financial deals get done. Your contribution will be appreciated and valued.
Skills & Requirements
Skills developed through project administration, account management or a tech support role could be relevant. We’re really looking for someone with the right attitude and attributes.
- A can-do attitude: You ask if you don’t understand something; muck in and help the team even if it’s not your job.
- A bit of fastidiousness: Really organized, capable of follow through, with a strong desire to use technology to improve a process.
- Some demonstrable experience: Worked in a post where you have supported customers. Comfortable working with tech.
- Clear communication: Good communication and inter-personal skills, with experience of dealing with external contacts and colleagues at all levels. Ability to clearly document technical processes / summarise client reports into development tasks / keep accurate and consistent process notes in accordance with established formats.
- Flexibility: Things move quickly at ShareIn as we are a growing business, and your tasks may evolve – we think that’s a good thing!
- Curiosity: A desire to learn about the alternative finance sector in the UK and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary 30k
- 33 days holiday pro-rata
- The chance to be part of a company that’s a force for good
- The opportunity to learn and deepen skills in a growing field
ShareIn provides a positive, open and friendly work environment. We are looking for someone that really cares about what they are doing who can work independently. Applicants should be enthusiastic about the opportunity to build technology that is shaking up traditional sources of finance.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch! Questions welcome.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies.